Care for - ThyselfJune 4, 2018
Re-connect Bodywork Massage$100
Lifting you from the depths of sorrow, finding love in your heart and building strong foundations that are healthy and long-lasting; a creation that captivates the soul and lends a truly memorable experience to life's passages.
Summer WorkshopJune 4, 2018
Come in to Spa Diva, enjoying a warm Sea Salt foot soak, follow by nail care treatment then balance your senses and ground yourself as your feet are massaged through finger point pressure. Reflexology relieves tension throughout your body through corresponding reflex points on your feet. Wonderful for decreasing pain and stress as well as giving some much needed TLC on your feet.
* ADD-ON TO THIS TREATMENT:
Callus Remover $20
Shellac or Gel Remover $20
Thought for the moment...June 1, 2018
The secret to a healthy, long-live life is to breathe.
Simply inhale and exhale, deeply and slowly.
Focus your mind to each breath, be aware of the oxygen flowing thought your body, from nose to mouth.
Remember, each breath is a blessed miracle.
You are worth it!
^¡^ Namaste ^!^
Scheduling an appointment:
Facial Treatment with High Frequency
HF facial treatment is using direct high frequency currents that generate warmth in the skin and stimulate nerve endings, in turn increasing blood circulation, nourishing the skin and improving product penetration within the skin.
How does HF work?
It consists of a high frequency machine with a glass electrode attachment filled with either argon gas (blue/ violet colour) or neon gas (orange/red color). By placing the glass electrode on the skin, a germicidal and drying effect is created that kills bacteria and eliminates excess sebum (for oily skin) and a warming effect is created that increases activity in the glands and nourishes the skin (for dry skin). Some minor side effects may be a tingling feeling in the skin (if wearing metal jewelry) and a metal aftertaste (due to inconsequential effects on metal fillings).
Benefits from HF:
- Improves the condition of oily areas, Drying excess oil/seborrhea
- Anti-bacterial and germicidal: Helps destroy any bacteria present through the creation of ozone which has an anti-bacterial, germicidal effect on the surface of the skin
- Increases cellular activity/metabolism
- Improves the moisture balance of the skin
- Improves the appearance of the skin as well as a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles, non-surgical "face lifts"
- Healing, increased blood flow and warmth
** Should NOT use if pregnant, a history of heart disease, have a pacemaker and avoid using AHA or Glycolic Acid. **
- pearl powder when applied on the skin boost the growth of cells and your cells rejuvenate faster,
- the collagen which helps to keep skin firm is also regenerated making your skin tight,
- is also an ant-ageing powder and diminishes signs of aging. If you have any blemishes to acne spots that will also be reduced,
- skin that has been damaged by the sun can also be healed by it, as well as fine line air wrinkles that are due to the sun.
Hyaluronic Acid Powder
- a natural glycosaminoglycan (polysaccharides that are an important component of connective tissue) and can be derived from multiple resource, and foods,
- it plays a critical role in the skin health with its unique ability to hold in moisture (1000ml of water per gram of hyaluronic acid),
- is also a “smart nutrient” as it can adjust its moisture absorption rate based on the humidity-relative to the season and the climate,
- forms an air permeable layer and penetrates into the dermis, thus boosting the elasticity and hydration of the skin,
- the protective barriers on the skin locks in moisture, which gives the skin a youthful appearance.
Vitamin C Powder
- increase collagen production in the skin, this helps reduce of wrinkles
brighten and tighten the skin,
- reduce the effects of negative sun exposure,
- mitigate some chlorine exposure,
- help skin repair itself.