Thought for the moment...May 8, 2019
I am a student of myself:
Observations, Self-governing, Consideration and Moderation are keys in life.
"If the ability to tell right from wrong should have anything to do with the ability to think, then we must be able to 'demand' its exercise in every sane person no matter how erudite or ignorant." ~ Hannah Arendt
"Two things define you: Your patience when you have nothing and your attitude when you have everything." ~ G.B. Shaw
"The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts: therefore, guard accordingly, and take care that you entertain no notions unsuitable to virtue and reasonable nature." ~ Marcus Aurelius
The bud is not less whole than the blossom, it's just in a different stage of development; stop pushing your self forward, instead loving your self forward. You are enough.
^¡^ Namaste ^!^
Sparkling Eyes (*0*)May 8, 2019
Windows to your Eyes45.00
A non-surgical eye lifting treatment to eliminate "crow's feet" in the eye area, it can also get rid of wrinkling that causes frown lines around the eye and above the brow, renewing your appearance as well as relaxing. Using Chinese Acu-pressure points technique combine with a "jump-start" muscle massage method for optimum result to release the tiredness, following by a herbal mask to nourish the delicate skin and to bring back the radiant. It helps to stimulate the Ajna chakra.
Care for - ThyselfMay 6, 2019
Re-connect Bodywork Massage100.00
Lifting you from head to toes, the depths of sorrow; finding love in your heart and building strong foundations that are healthy and long-lasting; a creation that captivates the soul and lends a truly memorable experience to life's passages.
The Power of Information
Featured research: Please check on the subject and learn more:
Stoicism (Standford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)
Stoicism in a Nutshell: How To Manage The Difficulties In Life
The Truth About Dentistry
~ It's much less scientific - and more prone to gratuitous procedures - than you may think.
~ Charles Proteus Steinmetz
Scheduling an appointment:
Facial Treatment with High Frequency
HF facial treatment is using direct high frequency currents that generate warmth in the skin and stimulate nerve endings, in turn increasing blood circulation, nourishing the skin and improving product penetration within the skin.
How does HF work?
It consists of a high frequency machine with a glass electrode attachment filled with either argon gas (blue/ violet colour) or neon gas (orange/red color). By placing the glass electrode on the skin, a germicidal and drying effect is created that kills bacteria and eliminates excess sebum (for oily skin) and a warming effect is created that increases activity in the glands and nourishes the skin (for dry skin). Some minor side effects may be a tingling feeling in the skin (if wearing metal jewelry) and a metal aftertaste (due to inconsequential effects on metal fillings).
Benefits from HF:
- Improves the condition of oily areas, Drying excess oil/seborrhea
- Anti-bacterial and germicidal: Helps destroy any bacteria present through the creation of ozone which has an anti-bacterial, germicidal effect on the surface of the skin
- Increases cellular activity/metabolism
- Improves the moisture balance of the skin
- Improves the appearance of the skin as well as a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles, non-surgical "face lifts"
- Healing, increased blood flow and warmth
** Should NOT use if pregnant, a history of heart disease, have a pacemaker and avoid using AHA or Glycolic Acid. **
- pearl powder when applied on the skin boost the growth of cells and your cells rejuvenate faster,
- the collagen which helps to keep skin firm is also regenerated making your skin tight,
- is also an ant-ageing powder and diminishes signs of aging. If you have any blemishes to acne spots that will also be reduced,
- skin that has been damaged by the sun can also be healed by it, as well as fine line air wrinkles that are due to the sun.
Hyaluronic Acid Powder
- a natural glycosaminoglycan (polysaccharides that are an important component of connective tissue) and can be derived from multiple resource, and foods,
- it plays a critical role in the skin health with its unique ability to hold in moisture (1000ml of water per gram of hyaluronic acid),
- is also a “smart nutrient” as it can adjust its moisture absorption rate based on the humidity-relative to the season and the climate,
- forms an air permeable layer and penetrates into the dermis, thus boosting the elasticity and hydration of the skin,
- the protective barriers on the skin locks in moisture, which gives the skin a youthful appearance.
Vitamin C Powder
- increase collagen production in the skin, this helps reduce of wrinkles
brighten and tighten the skin,
- reduce the effects of negative sun exposure,
- mitigate some chlorine exposure,
- help skin repair itself.