Facial Treatment with High Frequency November 9, 2017
HF facial treatment is using direct high frequency currents that generate warmth in the skin and stimulate nerve endings, in turn increasing blood circulation, nourishing the skin and improving product penetration within the skin.
How does HF work?
It consists of a high frequency machine with a glass electrode attachment filled with either argon gas (blue/ violet colour) or neon gas (orange/red color). By placing the glass electrode on the skin, a germicidal and drying effect is created that kills bacteria and eliminates excess sebum (for oily skin) and a warming effect is created that increases activity in the glands and nourishes the skin (for dry skin). Some minor side effects may be a tingling feeling in the skin (if wearing metal jewelry) and a metal aftertaste (due to inconsequential effects on metal fillings).
Benefits from HF:
- Improves the condition of oily areas, Drying excess oil/seborrhea
- Anti-bacterial and germicidal: Helps destroy any bacteria present through the creation of ozone which has an anti-bacterial, germicidal effect on the surface of the skin
- Increases cellular activity/metabolism
- Improves the moisture balance of the skin
- Improves the appearance of the skin as well as a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles, non-surgical "face lifts"
- Healing, increased blood flow and warmth
** Should NOT use if pregnant, a history of heart disease, have a pacemaker and avoid using AHA or Glycolic Acid. **
- pearl powder when applied on the skin boost the growth of cells and your cells rejuvenate faster,
- the collagen which helps to keep skin firm is also regenerated making your skin tight,
- is also an ant-ageing powder and diminishes signs of aging. If you have any blemishes to acne spots that will also be reduced,
- skin that has been damaged by the sun can also be healed by it, as well as fine line air wrinkles that are due to the sun.
Hyaluronic Acid Powder
- a natural glycosaminoglycan (polysaccharides that are an important component of connective tissue) and can be derived from multiple resource, and foods,
- it plays a critical role in the skin health with its unique ability to hold in moisture (1000ml of water per gram of hyaluronic acid),
- is also a “smart nutrient” as it can adjust its moisture absorption rate based on the humidity-relative to the season and the climate,
- forms an air permeable layer and penetrates into the dermis, thus boosting the elasticity and hydration of the skin,
- the protective barriers on the skin locks in moisture, which gives the skin a youthful appearance.
Vitamin C Powder
- increase collagen production in the skin, this helps reduce of wrinkles
brighten and tighten the skin,
- reduce the effects of negative sun exposure,
- mitigate some chlorine exposure,
- help skin repair itself.
Love ThyselfNovember 8, 2017
When was the last time you do something just for yourself?
DIVA GROOMING FACIAL with Feet Reflex Point Massage$69
**Sunday to Thursday from 11am to 3pm
Thought for the moment...November 8, 2017
Without hatred, bliss appears; without grudges, joy is here.
^¡^ Namaste ^!^
Scheduling an appointment:
HYDRATED THROUGHOUT THIS WINTER!
The colder climates can be tough on your skin. Cold temperatures often mean low humidity, which dries out skin. Bitterly cold winds can also strip moisture from exposed skin. Also the holiday season come sooner to some of us and alcohol is a huge dehydrator which should try to limit your intake. Throughout the winter months and holiday season, many people find their skin to be rough, red, tightened, cracked or peeling because of dryness. To treat a mild case of dry skin at home, avoid taking long, hot showers, and apply a moisturizer daily. You can stay fully hydrated throughout the day by drinking water and other fluids, as well as eating foods that are hydrating.
Fruits are an excellent source for water. Watermelon is 90% water, so it ranks highest on the list. Oranges grapefruit, cantaloupe and honeydew are also strong contenders.
Vegetable, though not as full of water as fruit, can also provide a nutrient-rich water source. Stick with celery, cucumbers, tomatoes, green peppers and Romaine lettuce.
And if you are going to raise a glass or two, aim for a least a 3 to 1 ratio with water.
If you don't like the taste of plain water, try adding lemon, lime, raspberries or mint. Or coconut water would be another option.
*Have a well hydrated body* ^.^