Eyelash and Eyebrow Tinting$30
Eyebrow Shaping, Eyelash and Eyebrow Tinting$45
MASSAGE FOR DIVA
Using muscle-melting warmed aromatic massage oils with firm pressure massage movements, this classical massage is both relaxing and invigorating. While providing tonic for the soul, this massage can help improve the function of the circulation, lymphatic, muscular and nervous systems.
45 min: $ 65
60 min: $ 80
90 min: $120
120 min: $150
MANUAL LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE MASSAGE FOR DIVA
Full Body MLD$100
No eating one hour before and after the treatment.
1. To reduce edema (swelling) after cosmetic surgery.
2. Improves edemas, swollen lymph nodes, and fibrotic conditions.
3. Opens the lymph system to provide lymph drainage, improve fluid flow and accelerate detoxification of tissues.
4. Provides relaxation, emotional balance, feelings of well-being and increased energy.
5. Helps to relieve sinus, allergy and respiratory problems.
6. Cosmetic enhancement by the reduction of fluid deposits in the face, healthier skin, supporting all cellulite reduction therapies, and post-procedures such as micro-dermabrasion.
7. Treats acne by giving the immune system a boost.
8. Reduces water retention (puffiness).
Lymphatic massage assists the immune system in detoxifying the body by manually pushing the lymph (specialized white blood cells) toward the lymph nodes in the torso of the body. The technique is very light slow and rhythmical.
After doing the treatment, clients often report an increased need to urinate. This happens due to the fluids and toxins that after being removed from the tissues are processed by the kidneys and ready to be excreted as urine. It is recommended for the clients to drink a lot of water, in order to refill what has been removed from the body.